If your house looks cluttered and messy all the time, this says a lot about you. It tells your guests that you are sloppy and lazy! It tells them that you procastinate. What's more, the clutter even affects your own personality and moods. Some people have such clean homes that we wonder if they do anything else besides cleaning! Or we assume that their servant is responsible for the cleanliness. But the fact is that keeping your home clutter free is more about commitment and less about time!
Easy Tips to Keep House Clutter Free
1. Do not procastinate! That's the most important rule. As soon as you see something that needs to be done, just do it. See the trash, take it out! These little 1 minute tasks are responsible for all the clutter in your home when you don't do them.
2. Avoid impulsive shopping. Buy only those things that you need. Before buying anything, think about where it would be kept/stored, how often it would be used etc.
3. Avoid the temptation to use dining table as a closet! Most of us lazy folks just put the things on table when we get home, and our stuff waits for months to be put away into proper place.
4. Make your bed every morning. When you make your bed, your room appears less cluttered even without doing anything else!
5. Recycle! Call up the raddiwala and sell off the newspapers, magazines, plastic containers, glass bottles etc every month. Do not keep plastic container from restaurants etc just so you can store something in them some fine day!
6. Read about minimalistic living. It is best to limit your possessions to few and enjoy a decluttered life!