This is one of those recipes that you know will never fail to impress. It is not only very easy to prepare these corn cheese balls, they are an instant hit with children. Since children are usually the hardest to please with home cooked food, this is a must try recipe if you have kids!
Corn Cheese Balls Recipe
Ingredients: 1 large potato, a cup of sweet corn kernels, 1/2 cup grted cheese, 4 tbsp flour, 1/2 tsp garlic-ginger paste, salt and seasonings to taste
- Steam the corn and boil the potato.
- When the potato and corn have cooled down, mash the potato and mix the corn kernels into the mashed potato.
- Now add all the remaining infredients and mix into a soft dough like consistency.
- Make small balls out of this mixture. The flour added should help in binding the balls together.
- Deep fry or bake the corn cheese balls as per your preference. If baking, bake the balls in a preheated oven at 200 degree C for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
- Enjoy the look on happy faces around you!