Do you ever consider water as a medicine? Well to make you understand it little more clearly it is required to make proper channelling in your body. You must have noticed that sometimes when you visit any doctor for some minor illness, the first suggestion you get is to drink a lot of water and take rest. A person can stay alive more than a week without any ingestion of food but it is not possible to stay alive without drinking water even for a week. Our body has 70% of water and the human body needs to get hydrated all time to get body “function properly”.
So, really, what does this mean? Why should we drink more water? Here are some reasons how drinking water is very essential to human body.
• If you don’t drink you will die- Water is very essential for human being to survive. Without water, a person cannot last more than a week.
• Flush out waste and bacteria- Water helps our digestive system to function properly. Waste is flushed out in the form of urine and sweat.
• Prevents headaches- Sometimes headaches are caused because of dehydration. So drinking water can actually provide a cure for that head pain.
• Prevent cancer- Water also helps in the prevention of diseases like colon cancer by 45%, bladder cancer by 50%, and possibly reduce breast cancer risk as well.
• Prevention of joint pain- Keeping the body hydrated helps in reduction of joint pains by keeping the cartilage soft and hydrated.
• Feed the body- Water is very essential for proper circulation of nutrients in the body.
The above facts are enough to make a stand on why we need water as a major part of our daily routine. Keep your body hydrated every time possible and don’t wait to feel thirsty.