Everyone has loads of advice to give to young girls with zits on their pretty faces. But when it comes to body acne, most people suffer alone. It is not a very common problem, so people don't talk about it much, more so because it is not even visible like facial acne. So Memsaab brings you a few tips on how to deal with those nasty zits on your body.
How to Deal With Body Acne
1. Avoid wearing tight clothes. Loose cotton clothes are the best way to let your body breathe, perspire and get rid of the sweat naturally.
2. Take regular baths. If it is too hot, bathe twice a day. Keep your body clean and cool with cold showers.
3. Take Omega 3 supplements. Omega 3 acids have antioxidant properties and also anti inflammatory properties. Basically, it is great for skin and helps with acne.
4. Use a body cleanser with Salisylic acid or Glycolic acid. If you have a sensitive skin, have a dermatologist recommend a good one for you.
5. Drink plenty of water and avoid spicy or oily food.
6. If the problem seems uncontrollable, see a good dermatologist, who may recommend a course of antibiotics for your skin.