Most of us think that beautifying our home needs a huge expenditure. It is true to some extent. But even if you don't have money to spare, you can still make your living space more agreebale by changing these things in your home.
How to Declutter Your Home
1. Smudged Walls: This is one of the most visible defect in your home, and also very easily fixable. For starters, try to prevent the stains and smudges on your walls. Wash the stains away as soon as you notice them. If it is too bad, just buy some paint and give your walls a new coat. Save money with DIY!
2. Cluttered Entryway: Sometimes you enter someone's home and you see the entry way cluttered with unopened mail, shoes, newspapers etc. Don't be that person. First impression is the last impression after all!
3. Too Much Everywhere: Homes that have too much going on everywhere turn out to be messy and cluttered. So be controlled in your decoration and exhibiting.
4. Dusty Surfaces: Any home that's not dusted regularly can't help but look ugly!
5. Bare Walls: You don't want clutter, but you don't want bare either. If you can't afford art, just put up framed family pictures on the walls. It's adorable!
6. Bad Smells: If you are frying garlic or roasting some masalas, just open the windows and let some fresh air in. Nobody likes a stinky house!