So this is that time of the year when nobody s in any mood to work. All we want to do is party. Christmas parties, new year parties, and these parties usually mean a lot of drinking. You are considered rude if you refuse a drink at a party. So how do you get through the party season without a hangover?
How To Avoid A Hangover
1. Consume your drink very slowly. This gives your body more time to process the alcohol and the effect is reduced, simply because you drink lesser.
2. Choose lighter colored drinks. Usually they will be milder and have less percentage of alcohol.
3. Dilute your poison with soda, juice or water.
4. Eat something while you consume you drink. Salads are healthy, crunchy and yummy with the right dips.
5. Know your limit. Don't let anyone change the limit for you. If you decide to have two drinks at a party, nothing should make you have the third.