One thing that definitely affects how sexy or attractive you are to the opposite sex, is your odor. Bad body odor or a foul smelling mouth is the biggest turn off ever! Nobody wants to even be friends with a person who has odor issues, finding a date is totally out of question. On the other hand, people who smell good are considered attractive.
Foods That Affect How You Smell
1. Fresh fruit like apples, oranges and limes. Chewing on an apple or eating citrus fruit is a great way of getting rid of the fould smells in your mouth or on your skin.
2. Apple cider vinegar helps in reducing foul odor from the body by killing bacteria and drying excess sweat.
3. Chewing on a celery stick is another great way of reducing mouth odor. But it is also one of the few food items that release pheromones on being chewed. More action in the bedroom!
4. Water! Nothing beats water when it comes to flushing out toxic smells from the body.
5. Fresh herbs like rosemary, parsley, mint, thyme, coriander etc are known to add distinct flavours to the food. They also help in overpowering unapplealing smells in the food like fishy or red meaty smell!
6. Ginger is another powerful smelling item in your fridge that helps with bad breath. You can make your own mouthwash using ginger, water and lemon juice.
7. Fennel seeds or saunf. For ages, we Indians have used this item as a mouth freshner and it remains unbeaten!
8. Cardamom has been used by young teenage smokers for decades! It has a very pleasant smell and flavour and can mask other odors in your mouth very efficiently!