If you wear contact lenses, there is a set of instructions that has been provided to you for optimal use of the lens and for the good health of your eyes. But usually people stop being very careful after some time as they figure nothing will go wrong. Very rarely anything goes wrong! But what you don't realise is that not following those instructions will gradually affect the health of your eyes and your sight!
Tips To Follow If You Wear Contact Lenses
1. Do not top off the solution in your lens case. It is advisable to empty the case and refill with fresh solution.
2. Do not wear your contacts 24/7. In fact, you should never wear contact lenses while swimming, showering, or sleeping. Doing so can severely damage the eyes.
3. Wash your hands with soap and let them dry completely before you take out or put in or touch your lenses.
4. Rinse the lens case with solution, dry out with a clean tissue papaer and store upside down after each use.
5. Always carry a pair of spectacles with you, just in case that you may have to take out your lenses.
6. Replace lenses at least once every three months.