Some women are lucky in the terms of their appearance. They have great skin, lovely features, enviable figures and gorgeous hair. But the rest of us, we need to work at looking decently good. We face challenges with our skins, weight issues and hair loss. We have to deal with these issues and the sooner we start, the better it is! So if you have been dealing with hair loss, here are a few tips that will help.
Tips To Fix/Prevent Hair Loss
1. Keep it clean. This is the basic mantra for your hair as well as your skin. Dirty hair will thin out quickly. So wash your hair whenever you think the scalp is dirty or oily. A mild shampoo can be used everyday.
2. Avoid chemicals. Chemical colouring/bleaching/perming treatments and too much use of hair products will damage the hair follicles.
3. Avoid heat. Over use of heat treatments like blowdrying or straightening iron can also rob the follicles of moisture and make them brittle. Best avoided!
4. Too much oiling? An oil massage for your scalp is good, but it needs to be followed with a shampoo to get rid of oil. Keeping your scalp and hair oiled 24/7 is no good.
5. Brush gently. Vigorous brushing can rip your hair out of the scalp, so go easy. Your best option is to use a wide tothed comb.
6. Do not tie tightly. Using too many accessories and keeping your hair tied too tightly can also damage the hair. Allow it to be free or gently tied with a ribbon.
7. Don't comb wet hair. This will causethe hair to leave the scalp and thus lead to hair thinning.
8. Get proper sleep, hydration, and diet. Keep yourself stress free and follow healthy lifestyles to be beautiful!