You count calories yourself all day, yet all week, yet it doesn't help. You starve yourself all day but it makes no difference. Why? Why can't you lose weight even when you try hard? It's probably because you have a few unealthy habits that dampen all your efforts to lose weight. Some of these may be:
- Drinking very less water. At least 2 litres of water is required daily if you are trying to lose weight.
- Staying up late, and therefore indulging in midnight snacking!
- Not getting enough sleep.
- Being stressed...a lot.
- Too many cups of tea or coffee through the day.
- Eating processed food.
- Not getting enough fruit and vegetables.
- Skipping meals, especially breakfast.
Fix these habits, and you will see your weight loss efforts rewarded with success.