It is an undisputed fact that belly fat is the most stubborn and the hardest to get rid of. So we bring you a few tips that will help you in fighting this beast and getting to your dream shape and weight faster!
1. Get adequate rest and sleep. Research shows that visceral fat (deposits inside your body, on or in abdominal organs) increases if one does not get adequate sleep. So get those 8 hours regularly!
2. Drink water and chuck sodas. Any sugary drink is your enemy. Whenever you feel like a soda, just ask yourself if you want the sugar to go and sit on your visceral organs and make you fatter.
3. Omit refined foods. Eat only whole grains and give up white flour, white rice, white bread, white pasta etc.
4. Reduce your carb intake and go high on the protein. This is a great way to build muscles and burn fat.
5. Get a workout regularly. High intensity workout, at least 5 times a week, will show great results on the whole body, including your gut!