Indians may not be high on Fish-n-Chips, but we all enjoy fried potatoes. We eat fries with our burgers, we eat wedges with our dal-rice, we enjoy fried potato tikkis as a snack, we even enjoy potato fries with our drinks. Basically we love potatoes, and we love to fry. How about trying a baked potato dish for a change?
Crispy Baked Potato Wedges
1. Start by cleaning your potatoes, rubbing off the dirt, scraping off unwanted bruises, and washing them.
2. Now cut into big chunky pieces and add to a pan of salted boiling water. Boil the wedges for 7-8 minutes.
3. Meanwhile preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
4. After you take the potatoes off the burner, drain immediately and leave them to dry.
5. Now transfer to a roasting tray. Spray a good amount of olive oil, a bit of salt, pepper and any other spices you enjoy. Now toss them so that all the pieces get a good coating of oil and seasonings.
6. Spread out on the tray in a uniform layer and bake for 30 minutes.
...and you have crisp, golden yummy potato wedges!