It is a fact that women are more prone to backaches. a constant nagging pain in the back can be quite disruptive for normal daily life. But just a couple of simple modifications to your daily life can prevent the debilitating back pain that many women go through. Here are a few to try:
- Sleeping with legs elevated slightly is a great way to giving your spine some rest. A little pillow under your knees achieves that easily!
- All women, especially those who are over 40, must get a good deal of Calcium and Vitamin D. If sun is not your thing, get some supplements for the Vitamin D.
- Give attention to the core muscles while exercising. Strength training does improve the back muscles when done properly.
- Maintain good posture. Whether you are sitting or standing, try to keep your back straight and avoid slouching.
- Avoid high heels. Reserve your sexy shoes only for the choicest of ocassions.
- Try to not carry too much weight in your handbag. Women do need a lot of stuff in their bags, but if you clen out your bag every week, you will find that you can throw out many things and keep it light.
- Avoid sitting in one position for long hours. If you work on a desk, take a little walk every two hours.
- Lastly, stretch your muscles as frequently as possible. Yoga is the best way to do it!