We all know obsessive young mothers. We have actually even bitched about them...till we had our own babies! Yes, it's very easy and natural to crib when a close friend or a cousin or sister turns into an obsessive new momma. We can't stop lecturing about how moms should also have a life of their own instead of living days that revolve around babies. But when we become moms ourselves, we realize how easy it is to become obsessed with our little ones. In fact, most of us don't even realize it!
But it is true that becoming an obsessive mom is not the best thing you could do. So if you think you might be one, it's time to tone it down a little.
Are You an Obsessive Mother?
- You have only one topic of conversation - your little one.
- You don't think there's anything odd about discussing your baby's poop in front of other people, or at a dinner table.
- You go about you life with a camera in your hands coz you have to record every moment of your baby's life.
- You will post ALL the pictures and videos to facebook because Nobody should miss even a moment of your baby's life!
- You have no time to socialize with friends. You will not even consider leaving your baby for an hour in someone else's care.
- Basically, you don't have a life anymore. You are living your baby's life.