You're 30 and your hair is already greying! You seem to forget things already, your middle is a tyre, and your face seems to have started wrinkling already. You are getting old! But should you? At 30?
If you think you are ageing faster than what your years warrant, you are probably making a couple of mistakes in your lifestyle. What are these mistakes?
1. Not getting exercise. A sedentary lifestyle is the fastest accelerant towards ageing. Regular exercise, on the other hand, helps you in remaining youthful even in your 70s.
2. Poor diet. Not getting enough nutrition, or overeating, or eating the wrong kind of food, each of these is a bad habit. Neither should you restrict your calories and nutrition too much, nor should you eat more than the prescribed daily calorie intake. You should definitely not make a habit of eating junk food!
3. Not getting enough sleep. Your body and brain both need a good night's rest to rejuvenate and prepare for a new day. If you deny yourself a good night's sleep, you are your own worst enemy!
4. Not drinking enough water. Drinking plenty of water is one of the healthiest habit you could develop. It gets rid of toxins, keeps your body and skin mousturised, and helps in even maintaining good body weight.
5. Using chemical products. Soaps and cosmetics are not the way to go if you want to delay ageing. If you have to use these products, go for natural ones that do not damage your skin.
So which of these habits are you changing today?