Removing body hair is something that we all 'have to' do, but the effects are completely worth it! Shaving is a common way to get rid of unwanted body hair. There are special razors available for women in the market. But many women are afraid of using the razor or just don't know how to. So Memsaab brings you a few tips on how to get rid of your body hair using a razor.
1. Wet your skin before you begin. The ideal soak time before using a razor is 1-2 minutes. Any lesser, and the skin is too tough; any longer, and the skin will swell with too much hydration!
2. Using soap to make the skin slippery is a good idea.
3. Stretch your skin when using a razor. This will result in extra smooth skin.
4. Do not apply too much pressure on the razor when shaving. The feminine razors do not require it.
5. When shaving underarms, shave in all directions as the hair in not in any particular direction.
6. Moisturise your skin immediately after shaving.
7. Clean your razor, dry it, and store in standing in an upright position.