Tanisha lives in Delhi, and loves the Delhi winters. She loves the hot winter desserts like Mung Dal Halwa, Gajar Ka Halwa etc, and also enjoys endless cups of coffee and tea in the winters. She also loves the warm sensation of being ensconced in her quilts in the cold nights. But what she does not love about the winters is that she always ends up a few kilos heavier by the time her favorite season ends.
Most people enjoy the delights of winters and also fall prey to the sluggishness and loss of activity in the lean months. Even people who workout regularly during the summers find it hard to get out of the bed and exercise on a cold winter morning. Is this happening to you too?
How To Stay Active During The Winters
1. Set goals for yourself. Usually people just assume that winter means reduced activity. But if you set yourself real goals for these months, you might actually achieve them!
2. Get a poster of your ideal body type celeb and paste it rigt in front of your bed. This sould motivate you to get out of the covers and get moving.
3. Give yourself some time to get acclimatized. So get few minutes of warm up inside before you go out for a jog.
4. If scared of going out, get your exercise indise the house. Try morning yoga or indoor aerobics. A few minutes is enough to warm you up and you will enjoy the rest of the session.
5. Evening workouts are easier to manage in the winters. Try to fit one into your day before dinner.
6. Get your partner to workout with you. Not only will you motivate each other, but the exercise will also become a lot more fun and enjoyable.