We all love the winters but this is also that time of the year when many people fall sick. It is important to know what maladies to watch out for so you can take proper care of your family's health this winter.
1. Flu: This is easily the most common winter malady made worse by nose and throat problems.
2. Stomach Ailments: We tend to eat heavy during the winters and also drink more of hot beverages. So this leads to tummy troubles.
3. Allergies: Allergic reactions to dust, pollen etc are worst during winters.
4. Depression: Grey skies and lack of sunshine can make you feel depressed if you are not going out at all.
5. Skin Problem: Your skin can get dry and also be exposed to breakouts in the lean months.
The best way to deal with all problems is to keep a check on what and how much you eat, drink plenty of water, moisturize your skin well, and get regular exercise and fresh air.