Most teenagers suffer from this age old problem - the problem of an oily T zone. Sadly, some teenagers carry this skin issue well into their twenties and thirties. If you also suffer from the oily t zone, here are a few tips that might help you take care of it.
- Wash your face regularly, but avoid using soap or cleansers. Just splash cold water over your face at least 5-6 times a day.
- Moisturize your skin with a water based moisturizer.
- Use a tissue paper or just plain toilet paper to blot out the oil from your face a couple of times a day.
- Spray rose water over your skin to keep it cool and refereshed.
- Avoid using too many cosmetics and other products on your face.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.