Movies, coffee, dinner and malls are for boring couples who just like to hold hands and gaze into each other's eyes. But if you and/or your partner are adventurous, you cannot be satisfied with boring dates like this. So how does a couple enjoy each other's company, feel romantic, and have fun filled adventure?
How To Have An Adventurous Date?
- Go Horse-Riding! If you are a novice, take horse riding lessons together. For experts, horse riding is a great way to bond and be adventurous.
- Go Paragliding or Bungee Jumping etc. There's no dearth of adventure sports these days. So do whatever you really enjoy.
- Go Ghost Hunting! Haha- yes right. If there's a house in your town that's said to be haunted (there always are a few in every city), go there and try to catch the ghost.
- Go Skinny Dipping in the Ocean.
- Take Shooting Lessons Together.
If you are an adventurous person by nature, you will have many other ideas of your own. If not, these should get you started!