As Riya looks at her sleeping husband Ajay, she wonders why it is so that they do not share a healthy and enjoyable sex life. They love each other very much, are both reasonably good looking, yet the chemistry and spark is missing from their love life. Why?
If you also wish you could make your sex life more interesting and enjoyable, read on to find out why your sex life is poor. Here are the factors that affect your sexual enjoyment and need to be worked on if you want to see any improvement.
- Too much TV. Ideally the telly should not be in the bedroom. These days most couples watch late night TV and then just doze off. There is neither any time nor any opportunity for sex!
- Stress of any kind. Whether it is work related stress or a complex family issue, you need to learn to relax and let go of the bugging issue. Sex will help you in relaxing if you just try to calm yourself.
- Lack of privacy. If you have little kids, or elderly parents with you, it is likely to be an impediment in your intimate moments. Try to make appropriate adjustments because a healthy sex life is very important for your marital bliss.
- Lack of communication. Sex can be enjoyable for both partners only if both enjoy open communication. You should be able to share your deepest secrets and fantasies with your partner. This is really the key to sexual happiness.
- Age old myths. Believing in things like women should not initiate sex, or that masturbation is unhealthy etc is not good for your sex life. If you have doubts or questions, just do a little research on the internet and you will get all the required information easily.
A healthy and enjoyable sex life does not "just happen" for everyone. Sometimes couples have to work at making it work. Either way, you should definitely enjoy it!