It is a known fact that the Japanese have the loveliest skin and are generally healthy people who live long and healthy lives. Good for them! But hey, why??? What do the Japs do that we don't? After a little research, we found out that there are certain basic differences in the Japanese lifestyle and ours. Wanna know more?
What The Japs Do Differently...
- The Japs eat a lot of fish. Fish is also one reason why the Bengalis or the Keralites are rarely fat or unhealthy.
- The Japs avoid red meat. So its either chicken, seafood or fish.
- The Japs eat a lot of rice. Again, this is similar to the Bong or Keralite diet. How this helps? If you eat a lot of rice, it fills you up considerably well for a long time. So there is little scope for unhealthy fat-filled snacking later.
- The Japs eat a lot of Soy products. Again, a very high protein food that has amazing health benefits.
- The Japs eat a lot of colourful vegetables.
- The Japanese drink a few cups of green tea every day.
So if you tried and adopted these changes to your food habits, you might observe changes in your own health and looks. Game for it?