American pop diva Whitney Houston passed away yesterday, sending millions of her fans into shock. According to reports, bottles of prescription drugs were found in her room at the Beverley Hills Hilton hotel where she was found dead on Saturday. Her lifeless body was found just hours before she was expected to grace a Grammy's party.
Whitney Houston Is No MoreBy Feb 12, 2012 Sun 10:25 PM First Posted:
Follow » Beverley Hills Hilton hotel, drugs overdose, prescription drugs, whitney houston deadWhitney Houston, whitney houston drug overdose
Image Credit: Mirror