This is a unique egg recipe. These dumplings can be served as a stand alone snack, or served swimming in your favorite soup, or served within a vegetable stir fry. Basically, once you have the dumplings, you can pretty much do anything with them.
Eggs, beaten: 3
Assorted vegetables, finely chopped: 2 cups
Onion, finely chopped: 1
Garlic, finely chopped: 2 cloves
Olive oil, Salt & Spices: To Taste
1. Pour a little olive oil in a skillet and heat it. Add the chopped garlic and fry for a minute before adding the chopped onions. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the chopped vegetables and season with salt/spices as per your taste. Cook on slow flme for 4-5 minutes.
1. Heat a non stick pan and spary a little olive oil on the surface.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon of seasoned beaten eggs into the pan. Turn the pan around to spread the mixture evenly. Let it cook for a minute.
3. Now place a small heap of the filling on to one half of the dumpling.
4. Roll over the other half to cover the filling. Seal the corners to form a dumpling.
Your Egg Dumplings are ready. Eat them as a spicy snack with mint chutney or serve dipped in a soup. If you like stir fries, the dumplings can be one of your ingredients to use. Enjoy!