Diwali a festival of Light, a day to spent a pleasant time with family & friends. Diwali a night that says to overcome from the darkness to live a life of light. People celebrate this festival to share their love & affection. This festival’s main attraction is the Fireworks.
Basically kids love the fireworks. So we need to keep them safe from the fireworks to make a happy & safety Diwali.
So there are some tips to keep safe & to make a Happy Diwali
1. If you’re buying any firework items, first look at their brand name & their trade marks.
2. Don’t leave kids alone.
3. Don’t crack any kind of firework inside the home.
4. Keep water near you for a safety play.
5. Prefer to wear cotton dresses instead of nylon & other materials.
6. Keep away the bombs & rockets from the crowded places.
7. Don’t play with animals.
8. Don’t throw any crackers upon anybody.
9. Don’t buy any noisy & smoky crackers to avoid pollution.
10. After cracking keep clean your city.
Enjoy your Diwali as well as others too.