Like everything else, nutrition experts cannot agree on fish either. Sometimes there are reports that fish is great for you, then there come fears of toxins and poisons. But health experts will agree that consumption of fish is really good for human health. Here are a few reasons why you should eat fish:
1. Eating fish is known to boost the immune system of your body.
2. Oily fish are a great source of dietary Vitamin D. Everyone knows that Vit D is necessary for absorption of Calcium in the body.
3. Fish provide you the nutrients which are found mostly in seafood. Some of these minerals are Iodine, Selenium, Zinc, Potassium, Magnesium and Phosphorous.
4. Fish is rich in Vitamin B12.
5. Fish is rich in Omega 3 Polyunsaturated fats which are important for brain activity.
6. Fish is known to lower cholestrol.
If you are non vegetarian, you may be afraid of indulging in red meat due to the health risks. But you can eat fish without any health concern as it really is great for your body.