Although Steve Jobs was sick, he appeared on a special event today in San Francisco to launch the new iPad 2 with a completely new design that is 33% thinner and 15% lighter and there is no price change.
It has a:
- Faster CPU,
- Front and rear facing cameras,
- A gyroscope and
- HDMI output.
- It's available in black and white colors.
Apple is also releasing a new magnetic cover for the iPad.
But we found 4 disappointments with the new iPad:
1. No USB Port and SD Card Slot
2. Same old Screen Technology, No retinal display (used in iPhone)
3. Software Not Much Different
4. Additional cost to transfer images from iPhone