Stir Fry is one of the greatest dishes ever! Not only is a stir fry low in calories, it is super easy to prepare, and is extremely flexible. You can add in whatever ingredients you like and omit the ones you don't. When it is a cold winter night, a stir fry provides warmth and complete satisfaction without piling on the calories!
How to Make a Healthy & Satisfying Stir Fry
1. Start with your favorite vegetables. Choose the veggies and prepre them by dicing, slicing etc.
2. Heat a little oil in a kadai. Add chopped garlic, ginger and onions. Fry for a minute.
3. Add the chopped veggies and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add pieces of tofu or paneer or chicken or boiled eggs to give your stir fry a dash of protein.
5. It is time to add salt, seasonings and any sauces you like. Soy sauce and chilli sauce are popular sauces for a veggie stir fry.
6. If you are really hungry or crave carbs for comfort and satisfaction, you can add in some boiled rice or noodles.
Make sure you don't overcook your stir fry - the vegetables should be nice and crunchy. Limp veggies do not make a stir fry!