Are you tired of aloo gobi, aloo baingan and aloo matar? Here is a yummy new dish made out of potatoes that will become your favorite comfort food if you try it once! This dish is not only tasty and satisfying, it is so easy to make that you will want to make it every day!
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
As the name suggests, this is a dish made of potatoes roasted along with fragrant herb Rosemary.
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F.
- Clean, wash and cut your potatoes in any shape you prefer. Leaving the skin on makes them crispier.
- Chop finely fresh Rosemary, if you have some. If not, you can also use dried Rosemary for this dish.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, Rosemary and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, and mix it all up nicely.
- Now spread out the potatoes on a baking tray and put in the preheated oven to cook
- Roast for 45 minutes, turning them over every 10 minutes.
Enjoy the dish you just made while watching your favorite TV show! The only challenge with this dish is that it is hard to not eat it as soon as it is out of the oven.