Who in this world doesn’t want to look fashionable? Guess the answer is “nobody”. Well, it is no wrong to try to look unique and different to make your presence more vital and concrete but the major problem with the experiments that we encounter is that sometimes the fashion we impart isn’t the best outlook on us. Poor judgement of fashion can mess up with your looks. I know it’s hard to sip in the entire fashion statements but it is true that fashion mistakes can actually make you look fat and bit heavier than you would imagine it to be.
There are certain attires that make you look perfect and some don't work with your body. Well if you are worried about the latter, we bring you some fashion mistakes that can actually make you look heavier- get a glance and fix it.
• Belting it wrong- You are wearing a belt in the last possible hole. Well, a too tight belt can make you tummy bulge above and below it.
• Wearing skinny jeans- It seems that skinny jeans are the perfect clothes for a perfect look. But, if you have a pear-shaped body you may look heavier than you are. Choose your jeans wisely.
• Bulky bags- Some bags may look perfect to carry in public but a bit large volume bag can add volume to your torso.
• Wearing fitted piece that doesn't fit- Loose clothes are always not flattering for your frame. They make you look bulky.
• The wrong length- Clothes with the wrong length can also make you look small and thereby make you look fat and squarer.
• Stuffing your pockets- It feels good to have too many pockets to carry things conveniently. Stuffing your phone and your wallet and your keys, all in the pockets of your jeans or trousers is adding redundantly bulkiness to your hips.
These are some fashion mistakes that we need to clarify to get a perfect outlook.