Though there are many expensive a exclusive salons in every city, getting the perfect haircut isn't always as easy as just stepping in one. You may spend a fortune on your hair, but you might end up just hating your new hairdo. The simple fact of t he matter is that styling hair is neither simple nor easy. What looks great on Kangana Ranaut might not work for you. Finding the style that is perfect for you, is the key to getting a good haircut.
Things to Consider Before Getting a Haircut
If you are thinking of changing your hairdo, here are a few things you must consider and also discuss with your stylist.
1. Your lifestyle. The perfect hairstyle is also perfectly in sync with your lifestyle. If you are a full-time working woman juggling motherhood and work, you obviously don't have much time to blow dry or otherwise style your hair 3 times a week. Choose the hairstle that fits in with your lifestyle.
2. Any hair problems. Falling hair, greying hair, split ends etc are all problems that influence your choice of hairdo. Duscussing them with the hairstylist also gets you some advice on dealing with them.
3. Preferred hair length. This is the major decision you need to take when looking for a new hairdo.
4. Texture of your hair. If the style calls for waves and you have poker straight hair, you will have to depend on extra treatments for your hair to get the look. It is much easier to go for the style that suits your natural hair texture.
5. Open to experimenting? The latest trend in hair involves extreme trimming of hair in some areas on your head, and much longer hair in other areas. Are you game for such trends or would you rather go for a classic style?
Going through these points with your stylist and looking at a lot of pictures of different haircuts will help you both in arriving at a final choice.