The summer has been very torturous this year. We can all see the effects of global warming in the hot and dry conditions of our country. We can also see the heat apparent in the tan on our faces! We may not be able to do much about the summer or the global warming, we can certaingly get rid of the tan.
Tips to Get Rid of Tan
1. Mix up a concoction of cucumber, rosewater and lemon juice to make a face pack that works like magic in summers.
2. A face pack made of besan and haldi has been popular in our country since times immemorial. This pack is not only a good facial scrub, it is also a bleaching agent.
3. Another summery pack can be made out of sandalwood powder and coconut water.
4. Papaya and honey pack is also useful in lightening the skin tone and reducing appearance of blemishes and scars. The honey also helps in keeping the skin moisturised and glowing.
5. For pigmentation and blemishes, try a pack made out of tomato, lemon and yogurt pack.
Try these packs and you will be able to identify what works for your skin.