We all go through heartbreak at some point in our lives, usually when we are young and naiive. But there are many women and gals out there who make a habit out of falling for the wrong guys and realising it only after it's too late. This usually happens because the wrong guys tend to say the right things and know how to woo us into acceptance.
Here are a few reasons why you probably fall for the wrong guy again and again. If you know why, you could probably work on making better choices in the future!
1. You are in a hurry to settle down. Women who are under social pressure to get married and start having babies tend to say Yes to the first guy who asks. Learn how to say no to the pressure.
2. You have a poor self-image. If you think you are not worthy of the perfect guys, you will end up choosing the imperfect ones!
3. You enter into rebound relationships again and again. Rebounds usually don't work. If you break up with a man, give yourself some time and space to get over this relationship before you enter into another.
4. You can't tolerate being alone. If this is so, you need help. Everyone should be comfortable being by themselves if the need arises. If you are someone who can never manage being alone, you are likely to fall for whoever asks first!
5. You think you can change a man. You meet a guy, see the imperfections, but he's so darned good-looking that you think you can edit him into the guy you are looking for. Sounds familiar? But hey, men just don't change! Don't date a guy unless you are happy with him as he is NOW!