Cleansing, toning and moisturizing should be every woman's daily mantra. There is nothing like a little daily TLC for your face when it comes to fighting ageing. But many of us find it hard to squeeze in those 15 minutes because of daily pressures and family responsibilities. Whether you stand by the mantra or not, you can certainly start a weekly skin care ritual that will help you in defy ageing and will keep your face supple and glowing.
Weekly Face-Cleanup Procedure
- Start by washing your face with a good quality facewash that goes with your skin type. Pat dry and apply a toner.
- Now dip a cotton ball into cleansing milk and rub all over your face to get rid of remaining dirt and to unclog the pores on your skin.
- This is the time to use a good facial scrub to exfoliate the skin and get rid of all the dead cells.
- Now give yourself a good steam treatment. Make it last for at least 10 minutes.
- After steaming, you need to cool down the skin so rub a cube of ice all over it. This will also close the open pores.
- Apply a honey or a multani mitti pack to your skin and leave it on for 15 minutes. Both these packs prevent acne breakouts.
- Wash off the pack with cold water and once again apply toner all over your face and neck.
- Lastly, apply a generous amount of moisturizer to seal the deal!