Winters are a special time in our country. After the hot and debilitating summers, this is the most loved and colourful season of the year that we wait for. But do you really enjoy the winters, or are you bogged down by colds, coughs, fevers, and skin problems? Memsaab brings you the 'must-follow' tips that ensure healthy and enjoyable winters.
Tips For Healthy and Glowing Winters
- Ginger tea is a great way to take care against sore throats. Add ginger to your tea every time you have your chai!
- Use more ginger and garlic in your diet during these months for the extra heat.
- Get loads of Vitamin C as it protects you against disease. Happily for you, there are many options to choose from the orange family!
- Hot soup should be made a part of your dinner every day.
- Have fresh fruit and colorful vegetables available in this season.
- Nuts and seeds are also great for increasing the body's immunity, so you must have afew daily.
- Apply a coat of vaseline to your feet after washing them in the night and wear socks over them. This is the best way to prevent and cure cracked heels.
- Moisturise your skin and hair regularly.
- Get regular exercise. Few people know how enjoyable it is to go for a walk in the chilly weather!
With these tips, you can make sure that you have hassle free enjoyable winters.