When you get home tired after a long day at work, you certainly are in no mood to cook anything elaborate. what you really want is comfort food that does not demand much of an effort. A stew is exactly that. And the icing on this cake is that it is very yum! Try it today...
Vegetable Stew Recipe
Garlic, Ginger and Onions - Chopped
Assorted Vegetables - Diced
Paneer - Diced
Noodles or other pasta - Boiled
Salt and Spices - To Taste
Butter, Flour and Soy Sauce
1. Sautee the onions, garlic and ginger in butter in a large pan.
2. Add the assorted vegetables and cook for a minute.
3. Now add the stock, salt and spices. Add a dash of soy sauce to give your stew a little colour.
4. To thicken the stew gravy, add a little flour mixed in water to the stew. Let it cook and simmer for half an hour on reduced flame.
5. Now add the noodles and paneer, and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Garnish with coriander or tomatoes etc, and serve hot. Enjoy!