When we look at women like Hema Malini or Sridevi, we can't help but wonder how these ladies look so hot at their age. Most of us mere mortals start looking old while we are still in our thirties. Is it natural, or are we doing something wrong that is pushing us down the ageing hill?
5 Habits That Make You Age Faster
1. Being Lazy or Being Over-Active: Everyone knows the benefits of an active lifestyle. Getting adequate exercise is crucial for your bones and muscles, besides keeping in good shape. But too much exercise can cause pain and stiffness in bones and joints by putting too much pressure on them.
2. Watching Too Much Television: Excess telly has been linked with mental illnesses like the Alzheimer's Disease. Research has linked watching too much television with a reduced life span. So watch it carefully!
3. Music Via Headphones: Listening to loud music through headphones causes loss of hearing. These days everyone has the headphones attacked to their heads all the time! Try to use headphones sparingly, and keep the volume down.
4. Using Soaps: No matter how expensive your soap is, it will dry your skin and cause wrinkles. So do what your dadi did and use a besan ubtan instead!
5. Being Stressed: Modern life is full of issues that cause stress. But stress increases the speed at which you get older and also robs you of a few years from your lifespan. So try to keep yourself calm and stress-free in all situations.
These are the reasons why you may age at a faster rate as compared to your mother or other people in her generation. Now that you know, you can work on these points to change this!