So the wise old men said "Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise."
It seems that most people have forgotten this saying and enjoy sleeping late and waking late every day. Working people can barely finish the morning ablutions and chores and get to their workplaces in time. The reason could be a late night TV show, or working late; but whatever the reason, sleeping and waking late is never a good idea. Find out why:
5 Reasons Why You Should Wake Up Early
1. Extra time for chores. You can get everything done, with time to spare. No shortcuts, no mistakes, no forgetting.
2. Time to exercise. Even 20 minutes of walking makes a difference to your health.
3. Reduced stress levels. When you have time to get everything done, there's little scope for stress.
4. Set an example. If you wake early, you set a good example for your children (and husband)!
5. Better physical and mental health. Stress-free monrings coupled with time to workout can only mean one thing: good health!