If you feel too tired to move when you get home after a long day at work, it's not such a bad thing. But if you feel tired more often than not, then you need to do something about it. Has it occured to you that your diet may be lacking in some nutrients, causing you permanent feeling of fatigue? If the fatigue is extraordinary, you might want to get yourself examined by a medical practitioner. But for most people, slight changes in diet do the trick!
5 Foods That Perk You Up and Provide Energy
1. Spinach: Spinach is rich in iron and helps in dealing with anaemia. It is a great superfood and gives a power punch of nutrients that provide energy without being calorie dense.
2. Mixed Nuts: Almonds, pistachios, cashews and walnuts should be a part of everyone's diet. They are full of energy and give you good oils which are good for your heart.
3. Milk: Milk is rich in protein and other nutrients. It is easily digestible and is a great fix for instant energy.
4. Eggs/Chicken: Unless cooked in too much oil or fried, these protein dense foods are really good for you. They provide energy from protein, are lean and also help with weight loss.
5. Colorful Veggies: Bright colored vegetables provide a mixed bag of nutrients, minerals and vitamins that nothing else can substitute for. So go get them fresh and bright!