Everyone craves hot eggs on a cold summer evening. But how can anyone eat the same masala omlette every day? So Memsaab brings you another yummy egg recipe that you will find so easy to prepare and impress with.
Stuffed Eggs Recipe
Assorted vegetables, chopped
Salt & Pepper
1. Boil the eggs and peel when cool.
2. Slice each egg into two halves.
3. Scoop out the yolk and transfer it into a bowl.
4. Add finely chopped vegetables like capsicum, onion, carrots, broccoli etc to this bowl.
5. Add the cheese cubes to the bowl and also add the boiled corn.
6. Season with salt and pepper and mix everything together nicely.
7. Fill the eggs with this mixture, sprinkle bread crumbs on top, and place on a baking tray.
8. Bake for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
9. Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped coriander and serve with spicy chutney or sauce.
10. You can fill the eggs with hummus also if you like.