Soy paneer is not very different from your regular paneer. The preparation is also quite similar. Here's how...
1. First get the soya milk (1 ltr).
2. Heat it till it hot (not boiling).
3. Add either 1/2 tsp of vineger or lemon juice.
4. Stir throughly and you will see that the milk curdles.
5. After 5 minutes add another 1/2 tsp so that the entire milk curdles.
6. Stain the whey (you can use it for buttermilk if you like it) through a thin cotton cloth.
7. Once the curds have been collected, cover them with cloth put heavy weight on it and leave aside for about 8 hours.
8. Then you have a well set tofu. Clean it in cold water to remove stains of the juice/vineger. Do it atleast twice.
9. Dice the tofu and use it as paneer. Its bland ... but very healthy.